[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_single_image image=”4754″ alignment=”center” border_color=”grey” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”full” css_animation=”appear”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_tour][vc_tab title=”Extranet 2.0 Recasting Project” tab_id=”1411158116-1-71″][vc_column_text]Telavada works on building enterprise portals like the extranet of one of its main customers . This secure website allows clients to access their information, download and print forms, get Administrative and promotional guides, obtain compensation reports online and consulting customers’ Savings & Retirement contracts.
Telavada has intervened at several levels:
- Setting the integration plan
- Installation and configuration of Oracle WebCenter Content (UCM)
- Installation and configuration of Oracle WebCenter Interaction
- Security architecture and configuration of CA Siteminder R12
- informational Architecture in Oracle UCM
- Portals Functional Architecture
- Implementation of whitelabeling
- Setting up a dataroom
- Developing Microsoft .Net and Java portlets in Oracle WebCenter Interaction
- Organic Architecture for integrating business applications with Microsoft .NET MVC framework
- Implementing Microsoft TFS
- Development of mobile connectivity components
- Implementation of governance plans
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Expresso Project” tab_id=”1411158116-2-98″][vc_column_text]Telavada is involved in the implementation of CSST’s content management system, a project that fully uses Oracle WebCenter Content’s capabilities. This project aims to modernize many services and business functions, putting together all documents constituting the record of its policyholders under electronic formats rather than paper.
In this context, Telavada provided advanced expertise:
- parameterization of WebCenter Content componants
- Creating metadata, metadata profiles, etc.
- Creating tables, views, etc..
- Implementation of dependency rules between metadata
- Creation of roles, security groups, etc.
- Creation of configuration templates
- Use of the UCM’s native CMU tool
- Participation in the implementation of the configuration strategy
- Defining the tools to be used
- Creation of batch files
- Development of UCM components and definition of architecture components
- Training Web and Java developers on UCM concepts
- Participation in strategy for load tests, including:
- Using BatchLoader tool
- Performance issues
- Creation of test cases and various tests
- UCM Technical Support for issues of integration with Siebel and integration services (.Net)
- Diagnostics, tests, corrections, etc..
- Participation in the implementation of strategies for logging and error handling in UCM processes
- Customizing UCM logginf
- Creation of a custom filters