Information Technologies Expert
Telavada is a Canadian-based IT and intelligence company serving individuals and organizations.
Telavada provides consulting services in enterprise architecture, business analysis and governance of business services. Telavada also provides services in design, development and implementation of computer systems, especially in the realm of Web 2.0 and enterprise portals.
Telavada offers a wide range of IT consulting services:
- Enterprise Architecture
- Service Architecture
- Integration Architecture
- Support to Business analyses
- Business Analysis
- Technology analysis in service-oriented contexts
Advising for installation, configuration, deployment, optimization and operation for the Oracle Fusion Middleware software family:
- Oracle SOA Suite (BPM and OSB)
- Oracle WebCenter Suite (Portal, Content and Sites)
- Support to developement and operation teams
Telavada offers essential high quality services to ensure the success of both business and technology solutions chosen by its customers:
- Business, Sotware, Technology and Security architecture and analysis, Web systems design (3-tier and/or decoupled)
- Configuration and programming of systems with the Oracle Fusion Middleware software family:
- Oracle WebCenter Portal (ADF)
- Oracle WebCenter Conte nt (Idocscript, HCST, HCSF)
- Oracle WebCenter Sites (Fatwire)
- Oracle OSB/SOA/BPM (BPEL)
- Oracle RDBMS (PL/SQL)
Putting in place the governance of an organization means at first establishing a relationship of trust between stakeholders. In the end, it means giving oneself policies and guidelines. But foremost, it means identifying clearly actors and information objects to be controlled. And especially giving oneself clear processes by which guidelines are implemented.
Telavada supports its customers in the development of effective corporate governance. To help them out launching new developments, coping with new ways of doing things, managing organizational change and planning future developments.